Data Protection Clause
Kindly be informed that, with the data that you provide, DEOLEO will manage the necessary shareholders information for the Governing Board as well as other activities related to the company, based on your consent and in compliance with legal obligations.
The data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with DEOLEO is maintained or its deletion is requested. Anyone can obtain confirmation if DEOLEO is processing their personal data. All persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for. Likewise, they may post their opposition to the receiving information about our company.
- Public Communications
- Economic financial Information
- General corporate information
- Corporate governance
- General shareholders meeting
- Announcement and Agenda
- Number of Shares and Right to Vote
- Right to information.
- Right of attendance and Right to appoint a proxy.
- Instructions for Telematic Attendance of the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Attendance Cards, Proxy Cards and Distance Voting
- Electronic Forum
- Instructions for Delegation, vote and e-assistance
- Remote attendance at the General Meeting
- Previous General Shareholders’ Meetings
- Investor’s area
- Shareholder attention
Deoleo S.A. uses 2 agencies to assess its corporate credit rating:
Moody’s B3 with STABLE OUTLOOK
Standard & Poor’s B with STABLE OUTLOOK
Inside Information 338 – July 20th, 2020
Relevant Facts 28065 – January 22th, 2020
Relevant Facts 282159 – September 30th, 2019
Relevant Facts 281719 – September 13th, 2019
Relevant Facts 278694 – May 28th, 2019