Data Protection Clause
Kindly be informed that, with the data that you provide, DEOLEO will manage the necessary shareholders information for the Governing Board as well as other activities related to the company, based on your consent and in compliance with legal obligations.
The data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with DEOLEO is maintained or its deletion is requested. Anyone can obtain confirmation if DEOLEO is processing their personal data. All persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for. Likewise, they may post their opposition to the receiving information about our company.
- Public Communications
- Economic financial Information
- General corporate information
- Corporate governance
- General shareholders meeting
- Announcement and Agenda
- Number of Shares and Right to Vote
- Right to information.
- Right of attendance and Right to appoint a proxy.
- Instructions for Telematic Attendance of the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Attendance Cards, Proxy Cards and Distance Voting
- Electronic Forum
- Instructions for Delegation, vote and e-assistance
- Remote attendance at the General Meeting (Recommended)
- Previous General Shareholders’ Meetings
- Investor’s area
- Shareholder attention
Company-owned Shares (Treasury Shares)
“As gathered from the latest declaration submitted to the CNMV, Deoleo, S.A.’s own shares are the following:”
Rights to Vote 500.000.004
|% direct participation||% indirect participation||% total||Date entry register in CNMV|
Only previous notifications submitted in compliance with Annexe VI of Circular 2/2007 dated the 19th of December 2007 are displayed.