- Data protection clause
- Stock market information
- Relevant facts
- Inside information
- Other relevant information
- Economic financial Information
- General corporate information
- Corporate governance
- General shareholders meeting
- Announcement and Agenda
- Number of Shares and Right to Vote
- Right to information
- Right of attendance and Right to appoint a proxy
- COVID Special Measures
- Attendance Cards, Proxy Cards and Distance Voting
- Electronic Forum
- Delegation, vote and e-assistance
- Remote attendance for registered shareholders
- General Shareholders Meeting 2019
- Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting 2020
- Investor’s area
- Shareholder attention
At Grupo Deoleo, we are aware that without our shareholders’ support we could not bring the group’s vision and strategy to fruition. For this reason, we seek to offer transparent, fluid information on the evolution of its businesses.
Investor Relations and Shareholder Services Department
Director: Joaquin Ariza Castro
Address: Marie Curie Street, 7 – 4º.
8521 Rivas Vaciamadrid, Madrid.
Free phone number 900505000
To contact the department via email please click on the following link
Both the Regulations of the Board of Directors and the Code of Conduct, documents which are available on this website, establish the mechanisms that promote communication and contact with shareholders and investors.
If you would like to receive our newsletter with all the news on Grupo Deoleo, just sign up for it by filling out the following form: