Data Protection Clause
Kindly be informed that, with the data that you provide, DEOLEO will manage the necessary shareholders information for the Governing Board as well as other activities related to the company, based on your consent and in compliance with legal obligations.
The data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with DEOLEO is maintained or its deletion is requested. Anyone can obtain confirmation if DEOLEO is processing their personal data. All persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for. Likewise, they may post their opposition to the receiving information about our company.
- Public Communications
- Economic financial Information
- General corporate information
- Corporate governance
- General shareholders meeting
- Announcement and Agenda
- Number of Shares and Right to Vote
- Right to information.
- Right of attendance and Right to appoint a proxy.
- Instructions for Telematic Attendance of the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Attendance Cards, Proxy Cards and Distance Voting
- Electronic Forum
- Instructions for Delegation, vote and e-assistance
- Remote attendance at the General Meeting (Recommended)
- Previous General Shareholders’ Meetings
- Investor’s area
- Shareholder attention
General Shareholders Meeting 2020
Access here the information regarding the Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting of Deoleo S.A. held on October 29, 2020 at first call.
Find below the Documentation provided to the shareholders.
If you require any clarification, please contact Deoleo by telephone, calling the toll-free number 900 505 000 or by posting an inquiry in the Shareholder Attention section.
Announcement and Agenda
Number of Shares and Right to Vote
Right to information
Right to attendance and Right to appoint a proxy
Covid Especial Measures
Attendance Cards, Proxy Cards and Distance Voting